Saturday, May 1, 2010

WAAAAH!

I am so freaking tired. xD  I want to fall over.  I mean, I am EXHAUSTED.  And sore.  Oh yes, very sore.  Have been all week.
As I keep telling the people I'm around.  Because of this, I have to take ibuprofen  every morning.  TOO MANY PILLS, DANGIT! >(
Mothers.  Really.

ANYWAY.  Ellen one day was all like "twink".  It was another random conversation.  So I told her I'd start a competition about a definition for it.  Whoever wins, WINS!  They win for the joy of winning.  So.
There are two things: Tell me how it's spelled - is it "twink" or "tweank" and the definition.  If it's commented on enough I shall post about the winner.  Yesyes.
Anyway, Ellen has a webpage.  It mentions this blog, so I figure I'd better mention her site.  It's www.prototype.com/cutiedogs101 .  Go there.  It's very empty, but hey - it's NEW.

That's about it.  Bye now!
(have a freaking AWESOME day)

Oh, wait, one more thing.
I am an AWESOME DORK.  If you want, you can ask me about where that comment came from.

OKAY!
Nowwwww bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers