It is.
For three reasons:
1) People do not understand what "personal property" is and that you shouldn't take other people's stuff. I got something for school thrown out (>() and Tony got his book jacked. LUCKILY, Tony got the book back and I've saved the items on the computer, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Mr. Black is still dealing with them.
2) People are idiots. I'm not going to say more. It's private and I don't feel discussing this reason.
3) OH. MY. GOSH. Will, this super-responsible, nice, DECENT kid, was looking at KYLIE'S BRA. That's what I got from it, anyway. It's like the whole situation in second grade when some kids looked under my skirt. Seriously, how stupid can guys be?!
So yes. The world is, hands down, insane.
Very much so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment