Thursday, May 6, 2010

PEOPLE! OMG PEOPLE! >(

Yes, people.
People.  In general.
I do not understand it!  What is the deal with people!
Kay, I'm good now.

WHICH DOES NOT MEAN I'M DONE WITH MY USELESS RANTING.

I hate math.  Why must it be so difficult?  And all the EQUATIONS!  I MEAN ZOMG!  ax squared plus bx plus c and x=-b+ or - the square root of b squared minus 4ac all over 2a (to the tune of Pop! Goes the Weasel) and the discriminant is the b squared minus 4ac but NOT the square root sign and gagh!  >(  Math is bad.
You agree, yes?

My stomach hurts.  And I'm achy.
But my Bell's Palsy is almost gone.

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  IT'S ACTUALLY MAY!
I HAVE FOUR WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL!
THAT'S SCARY!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was bored. Yay fishy "humor".

Kay.  That's it.
Good-bye now.
Have a nice (unspazztic) day!
...Unless you happen to be very spazzy.  Then have a very spazzy day.  But still a very nice one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers