I know the title makes no sense, but I was going with the purpose thing Kaitlyn got me hooked on yesterday (YOUR FAULT!) . ANYWAY. Answer these questions (be as silly as you can!):
What is the purpose of toast?
What is the purpose of Rachel (me)?
What is the purpose of ______ (insert your name there)?
What is the purpose of purposes?
Just be silly and play along PLEAAAASE!
Anyway, I am from Jupiter - or, more specifically, one of Jupiter's moons. I'm not going to tell you which one, though - that's between Ellen and me. I can't wait to find out where Ellen is from in the Solar System!
(Don't worry, I haven't gone insane - I just e-mailed her about weirdo things. xD)
Anyway, Tony was called me Jackie-Chan and Big Ben once! Do I look like a boy or a clock to you?! Well, maybe not the best thing to say since you can't see me, but whatever. He also called me Hillary Duff at one point, and then I started smacking him with a book.
Not as exciting as my previous two posts have been, but whatever. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment