Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm just going to talk about whatever pops in my head and I don't care that it doens't make sense!

GUESS WHAT.  On Sunday I got an ear infection.  4 AM, whining and crying, and thank HEAVENS for doctors in your religion who go to your church.  I got meds and was able to go to school today.  But seriously!  Talk about weird dreams!  I remember three, as clear as day, extremely vivid and extremely strange.  Then there's another two that I remember a bit, but not the details.  Like, for one I was in a choir, and my mom could hear me singing; I woke her up with it!  Another one I remember because Will, a friend of mine, was wearing the outfit he wore, and then it changed to the outfit he wore today (though I didn't know it until I saw him) and I woke up right after it changed and it was not long after midnight.  Weird, huh?
It's the T3 with codene (or however it's spelled!).  I can't wait until I get off the medication I'm taking for my stupid ear because it had to go and get infected. xD

Bras.  You'd know what I'd like?  Bras to be built in every shirt, not just sleeveless ones.  It is so hard to deal with them sometimes!  I have three shirts with those tiny sleeves, and my bras love to slide down my arm, so it's like, STAY UP ALREADY.  Thank heavens for girlfriends (and occasionally guys!) who point this out to you in secretive ways.  It gets on my nerves when someone just comes over and tugs it up.  It makes me want to smack them.  HANDS OFF PEOPLE!!!!! ...Says the very huggy person.  And we'd avoid these problems completely if every single shirt (or dress) had bras in them.  It's intelligent!
...Oh, gosh, I really hope that no guys saw that whole rant.  But I'm too lazy to delete it and it's my blog, so DEAL!

I'm officially confused.  You know, I used to draw stars with those overlapping triangles, one point-up and one point-down.  Like the Jewish stars, so it had six points.  I was told repeatedly it was the "wrong way" to draw stars but I didn't know how to do it the other way.  Now that I draw it the way most people do, I've realized it kind of looks like a pentagram.  Is there even a difference?!  Speaking of pentagrams, I've heard a bunch of weirdo stuff about them.  I mean, I am naturally curious and I love to learn and I'm set in a spot where I hear a bunch of information about THE strangest things (like hormones.  There's guy hormones and girl hormones, apparently), so I get a lot about them.  For example, in Charmed (that I have been watching way too much of lately), pentagrams are used as a sign of evil AND of good.  A few people I know are Wiccans, and when I asked Tonya about pentagrams, she said that they were originally a sign of good but Satanists adapted it for evil.  I've also heard somewhere that point-down pentagrams are bad and point-up pentagrams are good (but I can't remember if it was from Tonya or someone else).  And I mean, stars and Jewish stars are simple, just a point off, so it's like, seriously, one (then again, a little bit can add up to a lot, as I've learned with this ear infection).  I know Jewish stars are definitely a representation of good, so no question there at least.  Lately I've noticed multiple people wearing pentagrams as good-luck charms (I think), too.  Also, pentagons!  They look like houses, and houses are good... right?  Well, I mean, pentagons just need to have five points (so pentagrams are pentagons... this is confusing!) but pentagons are mostly depicted as houses, yes?  And "penta" means five and the number five represents a journey, whether spiritual/emotional or physical (and we've had a lot of both, I'm fairly sure), and journeys are good, learning experiences, right?  So this whole five/Jewish star thing confuses me.
Moving on now.

A friend of Tony's and Ellen's made up this "Showering Temple" thing.  A Showering Temple is a far-away magical place.  So Ellen told me all about the Showering Temple and how Tony apparently ruined his friend's Showering Temple (lol what?!).  So after she told me about it I said we should send the sub, Mr. Wilson, to the "oppositical Showering Temple".  Then I asked what the opposite of that would be and Ellen told me it would be a muddy dungeon, so I'm all like, "LET'S SEND MR. WILSON TO THE MUDDY DUNGEON!" except I didn't yell it of course.  I mean, Mr. Joice is really lenient and stuff falls off his walls ALL THE TIME.  Mr. Wilson was like all, "STAY ON TASK!"  and being all jerky and stuff so I'm like urgh shut up.  And then something fell off Mr.  Joice's wall and he was like all "you, move!" because he thought someone had knocked it off and like fifteen times the three girls sitting by the thing were like "it fell off" and finally he asked, "Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?!"  Omg, THEY DID LAME DEAF DUDE.  Okay.  My thoughts were a little rude and I feel guilty, but you know, he kind of got on my nerves.

Subs are strange.  Like seriously.  When my mom was a kid everyone LOVED getting subs, she told me, because they had mean teachers.  Now I have really great teachers that I love (though some subs are really awesome, but just a select few), and I pretty much have always had (except for Ms. Baker and Ms. Torrez), so subs pretty much make me mad.  Especially when they don't listen to students (especially when the majority of the class is saying the same thing) when the students KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKS!  I mean, really.
Subs make me unhappy.

You know what would be really, really nice?  I don't know.  I was going to say something but then I forgot.  I am so forgetful sometimes.  Like, I remember really unimportant things sometimes and then I forget important stuff and sometimes I just don't remember either.
...Adella got a Snickers today.  I don't know why.

I wish they didn't make see-through shirts.  I have a really cute pink shirt from the Ranisates, and so I wore it, but it was SEE-THROUGH, so I had to wear a camisole, and I HATE camis!  I wish they didn't make see-through skirts, either, that would be nice because I wouldn't have to wear those whatchamacallits.  At least they don't make see-through pants.  THAT would be weird.
Skorts are nice.   They're never see through and always comfortable, but I wish they were a little longer.  I always feel weird when shorts don't go to my knees, but I'm so tall that it works and hey, only once did a stupid nurse got on me for it.  I cried.
 I'm such a crybaby sometimes.  Especially when I'm PMSing and sick.

School plays.  I was going to say something about this, but I forgot it too.

Today we were talking about purposes.  Tony's purpose is to drive us crazy, Kaitlyn's purpose is Iforgot, my purpose is to read,  and so on and so forth.  What is your purpose?
Any ideas of what other people (and mine, and yours) purpose is?

Okay, I think I'm done now.  At least, I'm pretty sure.
Yeah, I am.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers