As the title says, I have officially decided my life is interesting. Now, I don't really much think about it, but for the most part, I've always thought my life was rather, well, normal. When I'm feeling especially depressed (I know what you're thinking; me, sad? But yes, I do get that way) I start to think my life is downright boring. Today I have officially decided it is nowhere close to normal, let alone BORING. This all happened when I found myself talking to a spider. Now, I'm deathly afraid of any and all bugs, so this is a rarity. But anyway, it was right over where I shower, and I didn't want to risk it falling on me, so I showered in my parents' bathroom. While I was getting my stuff out and back in the bathroom, I talked to it. The first "conversation" went a little like this: "I'm sorry, spider, but you know you're brown, and somebody told me that most poisonous spiders are brown, and then I saw it on a chart, and I don't want to risk being bitten, and even if you're dead, you're upside-down, and I don't want you to fall on me, dead or no, so I have to shower elsewhere, so... Bye-bye spider," and then left. I also have this purple spinner top thing, which I have named Spinny Top and have dubbed it a he. Throughout the school day, I have talked (quietly) to it, and in Newspaper Club (an after school activity of mine) I asked Kaitlyn, "Do you think I could marry it? Is that legal?". Speaking of talking to things, I'm going to list the things I will talk to.
Things I Will Talk To (in an actual friendly, conversation-like manner):
spiders
flies
"spinners", tops, etc (whatever the HECK they are!)
stuffed animals
pets (mine or someone else's)
random household objects
trash(cans)
flowers
trees
Yeah, I'm a freak, and proud of it too. xD
This week has been dramatic and fast-paced. Well, not Monday, but Tuesday, yesterday, today, and I expect tomorrow will be too. It doesn't help that it's THAT TIME OF MONTH FOR ME so I'm all moody, which for me means temper AND tears.
And all THIS had to happen before I could conclude:
My life is officially interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think you're the interesting part of your life. You are something special. And a little silly. But then a kid who'll name a fly "Poopie" so she isn't afraid of it would also likely talk to a spider - dead or alive. Love you.
ReplyDelete