Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Womg!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG!
I have the best. news. ever.
I HAVE A LAPTOP WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing and pretty and so high-tech and I love it!
I am in seventh heaven, cuz the best part is...
IT'S ALL MINE!
ALL.  FLIPPING.  MINE!
8DDDDDDDDDDDD
Sorry. xD
I've been playing with the programs a bit, there's not that much but that's okay because EVERYTHING'S different and oh-so-cooler.
Like the fact that Paint has so much more to it, I have an automatic webcam that doubles as a mic on my laptop, etc, etc.
It's ahmazing!
MY LAPTOP EVEN HAS A FLIPPING REMOTE!  Come on!

Can it get any cooler than that?!

1 comment:

  1. No. No, I don't think it can when you're a sweet 13 year old girl. You're lucky. But even more so, we're lucky because you're such a great kid (and you deserved this new computer that's all yours). Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers