Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have a twin, and her name is Adrianna! (It kinda rhymes...)

I have found my twin.  I wish I knew her in real life, but she is MY TWIN.

We are so alike~.  We're both random spazzes with a love for things of fantasy and of books, and just about everything else.  It's amazing.  We BELONG as twins.

She's also titled two posts and made 'em (mostly) about me and commented back to my comments, so I thought I'd return the favor.

Anyway, here's a list of some similarities:

*Our star sign: Saggitaurus

*Our location: USA

*Our pets: We used to have fish, a turtle, and we currently have two cats and a dog

*Our favorites: We prefer text-based rpgs to graphics-based, we both love fantasy and reading, some of our favorite series our the same

*Random facts you'd never expect: We've both had loooong times of not being on NEOPETS at all, both with Unis, we're both "random spazzes (xD)", dragons are in our "we like these the best" list for fantasy creatures

*Our age: Thirteen is way better than whatever age YOU are!

*Animals: We love animals of all kinds

See?  We're made to be twins~.

SO ADRIANNA, it is necessary you comment on this blog post.  I COMMAND IT!

...Kidding, kidding. xD

1 comment:

  1. I'm tall. I'm like UBER tall. :)
    I'll make a new post soon but for now *spazzes in comments*

    tall tall tall tall tall tall

    *hiccup*

    WEll buh-bye. I have to go now. See you later, twinny.

    ReplyDelete

Followers