A dark world
A dark place
That's what is in store for me
Even if I keep fighting
Alone, all alone,
Nobody to care for me,
Just alone, all alone,
Wish I had somebody.
Gotta face the world head on,
I can't stop, can't stop,
Because I'll get stuck...
If only a friend would come my way,
If only a light to light the way,
My darkened way.
But wishin' don't mean it'll happen
And wishing's not worth a thing,
But we keep wishing...
Alone, alone I'll be,
Nobody to care for me,
Just alone, all alone,
Wish I had somebody.
If I had it my way wishes wouldn't count for money or pain,
Not an escape from today.
But wishes I'd say,
Would count for a friend, because I'm lost in the world and I wish.
But like I said before,
Wishes don't count for nothing
And nothing's not worth much.
Nothing's getting on my nerves,
I'm alone because nobody cares,
Why do we keep hating?
Alone, just me,
Nobody to care for me,
Just alone, all alone,
Wish I had somebody.
But I said this before and know it's true
Said it before still know it's true...
Wishes won't matter in the end
With or without a friend
But maybe, just maybe,
Wishes will do something
And a friend will find me.
But I'm just kidding myself
Again...
Alone, forever,
Nobody cares about me,
Just alone, alone forever,
Wish I had somebody.
But I don't so I'll move on
There's only so much I can do
Moving on, moving on now,
I can't do more.
I'll just be
Alone, all alone,
Nobody to care for me,
Just alone, all alone,
Wish I had somebody.
One day
One day
One day I'll have somebody...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So sad, I hope this isn't really how you feel. As your dad it would break my heart to know you felt like that. Otherwise it's good lyrics that show your talent.
ReplyDelete