Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ADRIANNA DEARRR

Adrimma's comment:
Hmn. I was actually working on a 'what is a HAE' piece of my own. ^__^ But then I got distracted and never finished it.

Any ways: You are very optimistic. It makes me want to puke rainbows. In a GOOD way. No! But seriously, that's all happy and fluffy and stuffs. So... yeah. ^.^

HI TWINNERS.
Yes, HAEs are very beautiful. <3

RAINBOWS ARE BEAUTIFUL THINGS
You're like the best of everyone I know combined all together! *teartear* I BOW DOWN TO YOUR AWESOMENESS

I am an optimist.  The world could use more happiness.

Normally I reply back to people with a comment of my own.  But I decided to repay her favor of making posts about my comments, sooo.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, Tiger. It's been forever since I've been on and I've very very sorry about that. But I'm back!!
    I missed y'all on Blogger. -hugs Tiger-

    EMBRACE YOUR INNER DAFFODIL-ITY.

    ReplyDelete

Followers