Saturday, June 12, 2010

Texas Update: The Internet finally works!

ZOMG YAY!  FINALLY!  We got the internet to work!

Hello there, this is Tiger typing from the Woodlands in Texas, near Houston.  It's been pretty busy, and I have a lot of news to give you!

I've been very, very homesick.  I miss my Colorado people.  And being on the computer more often.  It's still pretty fun though.  I've mostly hung out with Shayon, my younger cousin.  They have the most GORGEOUS kitty.  Her name is Shaiebi (I think) but we all call her Shab or Shabby.  She has this sleek black fur that's just oh-so-soft and these really pale green eyes, with small flecks of gold in them.  Gohorgeous. <3
Anyway, we had some TRAVEL TROUBLES.  First our brakes, well...  My mom heard a weird noise so we got over to a lube shop place.  The guy there tells us it's probably a rock.  So we back up, brake, back up, brake.  Then we keep driving.  My mom calls my dad, and he thinks it's probably a rock, too.  So we make it to Damas, Texas, where some guy keeps us for an HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES, does nothing, and then sends us to a dealership place.  We go there, get in an AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM (because the guy from the first shop left us in the main place without air-conditioning with just a fan.  He even talks to his friends, good grief!  And tells us all the woes of how he's loosing his business.), with a TV, and wait.  The dealership place fixes it, having to have someone run across the street to get a bolt for our brakes, and all of this is just 59 dollars.  Believe me, it was VERY annoying being there.
The next day we get lost.  Veryvery lost.  But obviously, we're here now!

At one point, when we were on a dark road, up ahead the road was light colored.  As we continued I saw it was darker.  It almost looked like it was being colored in!  It was pretty, and very magical.

Shab is staring at me right now.

My mom and I are sleeping on an air mattress.  It's surprisingly comfortable.

At the motel I had bug dreams and woke up and cried out, "WHERE'S DADDY?!" at one point.  I MISS MY DADDY AND MY KITTIES AND MY DOGGY!

That's about it.
Oh - my hair is especially frizzy because of the humidity.  My hair is normally messy.  Right now it's even messier.

See ya later with another Texas Update! :3

1 comment:

  1. I swear to nature if you do not get on tonight I will be veryvery upset. XD I have awesome news concerning the past showing up in the present I wanna share with you! If that made any sense... LOL anyway I'm uber glad you're having fun in Texas and I WANT THE KITTY. Haha, well I want any kitty, but whateverrrr.
    Lol somehow I got hyper writing this. BUT GET ON TONIGHT. I'll need you especially if the hospital keeps my mom overnight to save me from boredom! O:

    ReplyDelete

Followers