Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Obsessions

I have always prided myself on the fact that I have had no obsessions and all but two of my friends do.  Online and real life.  Unfortunately, hanging out with obsessed people has, well, gotten me obsessed.
It's just two things, one of which is weird.  I've gone obsessed with butterflies.  Yes, Kaitlyn, BUTTERFLIES.  Now we shall get together and talk about their awesomeness (:
The second obsession is Disney.  No, I'm not talking about what Disney's turned into today (TV?  It's gone down the drain).  Me, I like their old animation movies.  I'm talking about stuff like The Lion King, Aristocats, and the Beauty and the Beast.  I love that type of animation.  It's awesome (:
Anyway.  I felt like I should post something today, so thus this post.  I'm taking a Furcadia break (good for me, yeah) and I'm bored then normal.
So far I've played Wizard101 and watched random YouTube videos.  I've also posted this.  I'll probably play some dress up games later and go on random games sites I know of (or just search for games like Magic Crayon and stuff).
So.  Here's a lame post (:

4 comments:

  1. Spending 25 hours a day on the computer isn't an obsession?

    Old Disney? like Snow White and mickey mouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's only 24 hours in a day and I DO sleep, Daddy xD

    Yes. :3
    Mickey Mouse is awesome (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but all waking hours (admittedly until today) have been on that box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOohhh- the OLD disney. It's very good. xD

    xD

    ReplyDelete

Followers