Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today

Today was pretty fun.
Before school started, Aubre was all like, sausage and donut obsessed. I said she was an carnivore and a sugarvore. She said she liked vegetables "I like green beans - they make me fart" were her exact words. I was all "Ooookay..." and mentally inching away from her. It all started with "I am a sausage," and "I like sausage" and she bit her waterbottle and was all like, "Sausage! =D". Freaky person she is. But so fun, too! ANYWAY! I was like, following her (the best way to laugh your head off is to follow your friends, hahahahaha.), and she was all like "Stalker!" to me and I called her a stalker back and we were laughing.
First period I had Science. Mr. Vair rules. Of course. For those of you who do not happen to know how we study before tests, Mr. Vair had us play Jeopardy to review all the stuff we learned.
Second period was math. Not much happened, except Jordan talked his head off (he always does.).
Third period I have Robotics, and I was talking in the weird voice I always use (I always use a weird voice in third period when I talk, unless answering a question. Sooo weird). Cameron told me "Shut up!" like fifty thousand times and Miranda was like, "Shut up, Rachel," and I was like, "Okay" and shutted up. I did NOT listen to Cameron, as you can tell. I also found the mean side of Miranda. I was looking at her Tamogotchi and she hit me. It hurt, but not really all that much.
Fourth period we had the German party. Pickiness plus being a pescetarian (I have explained that ENOUGH and I am SICK of it) is NOT fun.
Anyway, AVID Ms. Moll was sick, and, well, it kind of sucked... I mean, seriously, the tutors all took control, and we were all hyper, and they like, said questions were wrong when they weren't because they had a packet and went with it word for word, and they were INFURIATING.
Humanities was its hyper weirdity, and eighth period was normal.
After school, I was, like, all confused and lost. Kinda sucked.
So that was pretty much my day. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers