Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Night

Well, I went to swimming. And I had asthma problems. There was no inhaler. I mean, I don't usually need it or anything, and so my parents did NOT think about it. We had six laps to do, and all I was thinking of was 'I've gotta finish these laps, I've gotta finish these laps'. I couldn't even do the triple-switch, which is three strokes, then breathe, freestyle thing. Which is bad. Even when I'm having trouble breathing, I can do at least THAT. Most of the time I do at least seven. So, this is BAD. And, even WITH breathing troubles, I kept beating Haley (I was in her lane instead of Kaitlyn's and... Catheryn's, is it? How do you spell that name?) and she would NOT let me go ahead. So, at the end of the six laps, I was nearly (NEARLY) at asthma-attack point, and I screeched at the top of my lungs, 'DADDY I NEED MY INHALER!' and then 'NOW!' except it wasn't there. Thus, I got dizzy from lack of oxygen, and did not feel good after all of that. I feel better this morning, except my breathing's still a little rougher than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers