My name's Tiger and I'm thirteen years old. My name isn't really Tiger; I just use it online. Anyway, I'm a magic-loving, animal-loving pescetarian (a fish-eating vegetarian) and I love to read and write. I typically love school, and am a person who's all 'who-care's-as-long-as-you're-nice-let's-be-friends!'. If you get what I mean. xD I love using smileys, and do an overload, though you'll never catch me doing it in the middle of a story (or a roleplay). I love roleplaying, too, and I have a billion characters and get a billion ideas every day. But, like everybody, I suffer from writer's block (bumbumbum!) and thus have a TON of unfinished stories and unused characters. I'm trying to keep up and delete those I don't use as much, unless I REALLY love them, like the very first character I made. That sums everything up I think. Enjoy reading (and you should learn more haha).
No comments:
Post a Comment