First off: We have twisted mind. Humans. In general. I was looking at magical creatures, because I've started this thing where I've given two of my online friends magical creatures to look after: a dragon and a griffin. Anyway, I was feeling left out so I looked for one of my own. Magical creatures are impossible. Nothing suited me, and I found about fifty-billion magical creatures degrading to males or females in, ahem, love life. It irritated me, self-righteous creatures that we humans are. I'm all good now, though I still haven't found a baby critter that seems just right for me. The ones that interested me where rated too dangerous; I was using a Harry Potter rating system for creatures, and I could only handle a XXX (competent wizards can handle) or a XX (easy to tame and/or peaceful), because 'X' was boring, and I'm not one of the boring things. I tried a manticore, but apparently they have a human head (personally, I've never heard that one before). So I've come to the conclusion that magical beings are impossible, and that's probably true.
As for zombies, a friend and I have had an ongoing conversation of how to kill a zombie. According to video game (EW!) logic, zombies will die if you smash their heads or something. I can understand where if you smash the whole zombie, but if you get the head you'd think they'd be running (walking) around like headless chickens, except considerably longer. He also says that holy water (IT WAS THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF!) would work, but he said it was for vampires (according to some people who I often want to chop their heads off because of their constant babbling on stuff like video games and anime, both very 'ew' to me) and I agreed, but wouldn't it work since zombies are, after all, a creature of necromancy and darkness? I don't know. This is WAY out of my league; please tell me if you have the answer.
As for emotions, well. I currently have two and a half crushes. The half is for Joseph (friend mentioned above). One is for Will, and another for Tony. Anyway, today I was talking to Kaitlyn and whispered something involving my crush on Tony. He said he overheard. So later, I asked him about the thing he overheard and needed an honest answer, and asked if he liked me back. He freaked. Thankfully, he's normal again. Will also knows I still like him, and made fun of me for that today. So know I've decided to just get it done and over with and instead of dealing with anticipation and wondering, know whether all the guys I like like me back or not, and that way I don't have to deal.
Now that the Whole World Knows, I can officially say I am extremely smart (NOT!). Even though it's nice to get this out, I must wander on my sanity for posting it on a blog and not a journal. Oh well. I like blogs better.
It's 1:54. I wonder, could I stay up all night? I mean, I'm wide awake. Then again, I have to get up at 6:20 for Saturday Morning Shows AND leave at, oh, maybe 8:45 for the 9:00 used book sale at the library, leaving the ones at nine and nine-thirty to be recorded. Maybe I'll just go to bed after this post. Yeah, I like this idea.
Because I'm bored, here's a song I really like:
See ya and enjoy!



Well, I'm older than he is, but I remember 1970 something. And the 80's. I loved big hair! That was some good music.
ReplyDelete