Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doesn't today...

...seem beautiful?

...seem wonderful?

...seem full of oppurtinities?

...seem like an adventure?

...seem like a new experience?

...seem like it's a blank slate from yesterday?

...seem sunny?

...seem hopeful?

Speaking of which, doesn't life seem like all those things?  Sure, there's bad, but I guarantee there's more good, and better things in the future.  All I need for sun is my smile.  I see nothing wrong with rain or snow or even hail.  We need the bad experiences as much as the good to grow as a person.

The future is unknown.  We can only guess at it.  I see endless possibilities and endless 'may be's, and endless good things and only a short time more of bad.

Keep hoping, for nobody would achieve anything great without it.

Words of advice. <3

1 comment:

  1. Out of the mouths of babes, my sweet girl. You are precious and so wise. Love you.
    Mama

    ReplyDelete

Followers