That over there, that is one cool IPod. Though I don't put in first on my list. The Ipod I want is this one: 
It's blue. It's pretty. I like it. I would also be happy with a white one with a skin. Especially with THIS skin:
It's cool. It's cute. The black background looks awesome with the blue orb thingy.My poor mom. I am no longer cheap. IWANTMYIPOD! Okay, a portable, small music device that is easy to use. So that brings us to MP3s! I'd probably end up filling the playlists at one point. I know. It's insane. But anyway, let's look at MP3 choices!
I think I'd like this MP3:
I love the shade of blue. It also has a little screen thingy so I can see songs, and hopefully artists. If I couldn't get that one, I'd want this one:
It's blue. Though I don't like the fact it does not have a screen - but it's bound to be cheap, right? Or wait, is that an IPod...? I know. I'm so, anti-new-technology. But ignore that. Let's try that again. This is the one I like and I KNOW it's an MP3:
It's a darker shade than I like, but there's this one, and I'd bet it's expensive, albeit cool: Okay, the conclusion of this: I WANT A PERSONAL MUSIC PLAYER THAT DOES NOT SUCK AND ACTUALLY WORK! Because my personal CD player skips and freezes and gobbles up batteries (and it's a NO-SKIP!), and then my boombox is starting to die out on me. Will I have to go without music unless I'm on the computer?! Oh, the horror... The horrible horror...
So yeah. I hope I get an MP3 or IPod. My mom mentioned it, so let's cross our fingers and hope.



Hmmm, somehow I think this post was really just for me.....
ReplyDeleteWell, you know when we are in a position - and it's a holiday or birthday - these things will be considered. We love you but all is not lost if you don't have everything you ever wanted. I know, you're not really like that. Love ya, Baby.
Mama