Why do good people make bad mistakes?
Why do good people change?
Why can’t there be a light when it’s dark
And midnight comes about?
If there’s a light it’s not
Like Jupiter shining in the night sky
Chasing the hopes while Pluto hides
Change, change, it all goes to rust
And then you cry and cry until you bust
It’s not fair, life isn’t either
But I wish I could have some fairer weather
I see a smile in my mind
And I see a kind kind of guy
But it’s only an illusion
Why can’t I get my head in order?
Why can’t I feel the dreaming right?
Why can’t I feel the dreaming right?
When did the sun disappear
And make night forever here?
If the sun’s still out
It must be hiding behind clouds
Chasing the love while the moon doesn’t rise
Hate, hate, it all goes to death,
And then you hurt and you hurt ‘till your very last breath
It’s not right, life isn’t either
But I wish I could have some fairer weather
I see a laugh in my mind
And I see a hurt kind of heart
But it’s only an illusion
Why do good people make bad mistakes?
Why do good people change?
Why can’t the sun be shining now
When I hurt the most?
If there’s any love it’s not
Here like the blackness in my heart
Chasing the emptiness until sunrise
Broken, broken, it’s all in pieces,
And then you pray and pray until your life ceases.
It’s not good, life isn’t either,
But I wish there’d be a change in the weather,
I see a heart in my mind
And it's a loving kind of heart
But it’s only an illusion
Only an illusion
Until sunrise.



The sun will rise, Sweetie. Everything will be all right. We'll be all right. I'm so sorry your heart is hurting. Mine is, too. Pray. Hold on to the things you know to be true. It will get better soon.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
Mama