...Kind of.
It's "What kind of crazy gets up at 4:39 in the morning?!" I actually got up at 2:30 and gave up going to sleep at 4:03. Frosted Flakes are yummy.
Yes. I'm eating breakfast. I'm almost done with it, too. I really am getting up this early. Do you want to know why?
It was because of a DREAM that gave me a roleplay idea. I'm wide-awake right now.
How I can run on three and a half hours asleep is beyond me, too. Yes, I went to bed at eleven, and fell asleep about thirty minutes later.
So that would make it about three hours.
Anyway! Back on topic (no, I always go off subject and ramble, it's not how early I've woken up). This is my roleplay idea (for Neopets!):
Basically, Neopia leads to a city of guilds, where you have a guild building and your guild takes on the form of a person, as well (the building is slightly smaller than it would be to make up for that, but it's so small nobody notices). Anyway, only the elite guilds (private, well-known, must-get-in guilds) and HUGE guilds (1000+ members and great activity sheets or a huge till or some other fun thing for a guild) can get in via invite. Also, the guilds themselves can try and recruit members from other elite/huge guilds that fit the requirements to join that guild. At least, that's how it used to be. But a few months back, people from non-elite, small guilds have been getting in, or even if they have no guild at all. If this is the case, if the guilds catch you you MUST join, guild or not (there'd be no switching in the roleplay, of course, because you can always find an escape). Of course, you could be on invite of an elite/huge guild member, in which case you're completely safe. Guild Owners of guilds in the City of Guilds (so called because of, well, all the guilds!) are the only people not susceptible to the guilds themselves, because if they have guilds good enough to get in the city of guilds, why should they delete/leave the guild and forsake all the members? Of course, even if you're a guild owner and NOT in the City of Guilds, sorry, you're out of luck. Now, I mentioned that people not in elite/huge guilds have been here for a few months. They're really good at hiding by now, as you can figure. People here have like a 'sixth sense', though if someone's hiding, you don't know. You only know their status - Guildless, Guild Owner, Guild Itself (given gender in the City of Guilds, usually the same gender as the owner), and the status in the guild. If you don't see them, you don't know where they are, or even their status unless you saw them previously. Unless their in your NeoFriends list, of course. xD
Guilds, though, are able to have this 'sixth sense' extend to knowing where people are hiding nearby, IF they see the hiding spot. They also have special shirts in the color of the guild with the name of the guild.
That, right there, is the whole reason I'm up at what is now 4:43 in the morning, eating breakfast (and almost done with it) and doing my dailies (that can be DONE this early; some of them cannot).
Scratch that, 4:44!



No comments:
Post a Comment