Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ACTUALLY FROM 2/23/09 (Monday), As Well As Latest FSDs, And Today

Writer's club was today. We talked about what we were writing. This is what I heard (that I think is worth commenting on):
"Vampire Story"
Hmm... where have I heard THAT before?
"Motercycle-riding, machine gun-wielding, zombie killer."
...Video game...?
"A vampire and elf meet"
Ciara!
"Dragons"
Weaver! (Don't ask, Wolf, don't ask.)
"Lycans/Werewolves"
Nicole!
(All of which are friends' characters.)
"With white skin, like paper"
"Escaped fire that killed her parents"
Rion. o.o (Another friend's character.)
"Uncle wants to capture her to use as a milatary weapon because of, you know, her weird powers."
Story in my Glory of Unicorns book.
Jeez!
"Shapeshifting Wolf."
Why in the WORLD did THAT reminding me of Oreo (a nickname for a really weird-named character of mine)

At swimming, Kaitlyn, like, sucked. I'm serious. She was all swimming sooo slow, and I passed her five times, and the second time I passed her she had lost a flipper, and I was like, "Flipper problems?" and she was all "Yeah." And we have these under-water tea party things, and in one, Kaitlyn attacked Dylan and then they were fighting until they came up. Monday swimming was weirddd...

And officially today, I watched a Charmed, and I though a dragon was a pteradactyl. I haven't even watched Dynotopia lately! Seriously, it's usually the other way around. Today was, like, all weird. There was no Josh; and everything went FREAKY on me. In eighth period, it was quiet, and I heard discussions about people eating shirts and... weird... disgusting... scary... stuff. Everybody creeped me out. Today was sooo weird...

At least Tuesday was normal.

Monday FSD is JoBros SOS (Kaitlyn will be happy about this one):
Tuesday FSD is Counting Crows Big Yellow Taxi:
Today's FSD is No Average Angel by Tiffany Giardina:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers